A smile can express an emotion, a feeling, a thought, that a whole compendium of literary works cannot communicate as effectively. More and more people are seeking the help of cosmetic dentists, such as prosthodontist Dr Keith Phillips of Tacoma, to enhance their smiles and boost their self-esteem. Here are six popular cosmetic dentistry procedures:
1. Bonding. This procedure is about giving teeth a new surface. This can be accomplished in a single visit and involves whitening the teeth, hiding cracks, increasing the length of shorter teeth and restoring damaged and chipped ones.
2. Composite and Porcelain Veneers. Veneers give an instant smile makeover and may only necessitate one to three visits to the dentist. Veneers are designed to hide stains, gaps, cracks and crooked teeth to give that movie star smile. Porcelain veneers are more popular because they last longer than composite veneers.
3. Cosmetic Fillings. Porcelain fillings are discreet as they blend with your natural teeth.
4. Gum Recontouring. Disproportionate gums can distort a smile. The gum recontouring procedure can restore your gum line, giving your smile the desired balance
5. Dental Implants. The dental implants we use are made from titanium, which has biocompatible properties that enables the dental implant to fuse with the bone. They are used to fill the void left by missing teeth. An implant serves as a solid and stable anchor for the replacement tooth.
6. Teeth Whitening. White and bright teeth produce a brilliant smile. Cosmetic dentists, such as Dr Keith Phillips in Tacoma, use the latest teeth whitening technologies to give you a celebrity smile.
Contact us today and let us recommend the most appropriate cosmetic procedure for you.
Back to Distinctive Dentistry